Come join a winning team, is a fast-growing company with positive energy from our team members’ internal drive to develop, market, sell, and support cutting-edge products and services.
We are a strong believer in developing our employees and giving them the tools to succeed.
We are looking for experienced engineer to join the Software QA team. The position involves working on automation tests and framework APIs development for our new cutting-edge network technologies.
You will work closely with Software Development teams and gain a deep understanding of products and technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing, developing and executing network automation tests and framework APIs
• Executing test plans (manual and automatic)
• Reproducing bugs, analyzing them, and tracking their progress through a tracking system
• Pushing for bug fixes, re-testing them and following-up their progress
• Working in a continuous deployment testing environment: fast development/deployment cycles
• Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science / Software Practical Engineer
• 2 – 5 years related work experience
• Experience in one of the following languages: Bash / Perl / Python
• Creativity, motivation, team player, fast learning skills and independence
• Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
It’s great if you also have:
• Knowledge in Linux, UNIX and Windows Operating Systems
• Knowledge in network protocols such as: TCP, UDP, DHCP, TFTP, HTTP
• Knowledge in virtualization