Mellanox Technologies is looking for Quality Engineer- Student position (Temporary).
- Experienced in manufacturing process or test engineering
- Well familiar with hardware qualification and reliability processes
- Well familiar with quality procedures and tools
- Experience writing data driven reports and working with the data to create reports
- Board design/assembly or semiconductors knowledge and previous experience
- Materials Engineer Student
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication (verbal and written), time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Team oriented and good inter-personal skills, ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team
- Comfortable to challenge peers and managers in a healthy and constructive way
- Leadership capabilities
- Detail oriented
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable when dealing with changes
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability, processes oriented
- High awareness for quality and continuous improvement approach