Mellanox is looking for an excellent SW/FW Verification student for Mellanox SDK/FW verification Group.
The person will be part of SDK/FW verification of Mellanox Switch Group.
Will closely work with Mellanox’s SDK/FW development, architecture teams and gain deep understanding of Mellanox’ products and technologies
· Own the responsibility for delivering Networking features, their verification aspects.
· Define, develop and maintain verification infrastructure and regression tests suites - make test suites robust, maintainable and easy portable.
· Work with continuous integration system, regression tools, automate builds, run test suites and analyzing results.
· Innovate! Bring Mellanox SDK Switching product to next quality level
· Student of computer science / SW / computer Engineering / Electrical engineer / Communication engineer
· At least 1.5 years left to study.
· Experience with C/CPP or Python.
· Knowledge in Linux.
· Creative, motivated and value driven person
· Background in Networking applications and protocols
· Experience with version control/CI methodology & tools (Git, Gerrit, Jenkins etc.)