Come and join Mellanox Technologies’ Dynamic Sales Team! We’re looking for a seasoned Director of Ethernet solutions (individual contributor) who has Ethernet Switch sales experience working in the Northern California/Pacific NW region. You must be an experienced Sales Executive with a contact list of C-Level connections in the Northern California area. You’ll report directly to the V.P. of Sales and will be responsible for both the strategy and the execution of our sales in this region. We’re looking for a hunter who can take-charge of the role developing and expanding new sales. This position can work remotely from anywhere in the Bay Area / Silicon Valley of CA.
You'll be responsible for:
* developing account relationships with key people in client organizations by providing high level product information and explanations to successfully address the clients’ needs.
* establishing and growing business and technical relationships and driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
* developing business and proposals for presentation to customers, and coordinate account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development and become a trusted partner in the adoption of Mellanox Technologies’ products with OEM partners.
* evangelizing and socializing Mellanox Technologies solutions and successes with executives, technical sales, and implementers.
* providing presales support for all sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support.
* developing and executing on adoption and sales plans specific to the account.
* communicating via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation, selection and adoption process.
* working closely with sales staff regarding sales activities and strategies, and provide quarterly targets.
* being the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
Mellanox Technologies was founded in 1999 and has headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA and Yokneam, Israel. We are a leading supplier of innovative end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity solutions and services for servers and storage. We offer market-leading solutions that include adapter cards, switches, cables and software to support InfiniBand and Ethernet networking technologies. Our products optimize data center performance and deliver industry-leading bandwidth and scalability. In addition, we serve a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise, data centers, cloud computing, big data and Web 2.0. We are constantly reinventing ourselves to stay ahead of the market and bring game-changing products and services to the industry.
Mellanox is an incubator for talent. We are a strong believer in developing our people and giving them the tools to succeed. We have a very competitive compensation package as well as frequent internal product training to keep people updated on new technologies. We are a fast growing company with a positive energy that comes from our team members' internal drive to develop, market, sell and support cutting-edge products and services. Mellanox often promotes from within and there's a sense of family that comes from the top down. We are committed to the community and donate 1% of our annual profit to charity as well as participate in green initiatives to reduce our carbon footprint.
Mellanox Technologies offers a competitive benefits program including medical, dental and vision insurance, 3-weeks’ vacation, 10-paid holidays, sick leave, x2 annual salary Life Insurance/AD&D, 401K with company contribution, ESPP, and Stock (RSUs). At Mellanox, the work of each individual makes an impact on the success of our company. If you are looking for a rewarding career, talented colleagues and a great environment where you can challenge yourself, grow and lead, Mellanox is the right place for you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Mellanox is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic characteristics, gender identity/expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let our Human Resources department know.