Mellanox Technologies is looking for an Hardware Quality and Reliability (QnR) senior engineer to join the Corporate Quality team in Yokneam.
Hardware QnR Engineer will help maintain and enhance product design development, verification and validation processes, to allow high quality of boards and systems products throughout the entire product life cycle.
The QnR Engineer will need to be part of the team that designs, develops and leads Quality assurance processes and methods. The engineer will work together with the hardware departments and operation to ensure methodologies enforcements and measurements.
The QnR Engineer should have fundamental knowledge of system manufacturing processes, procedures and tools, as well as knowledge in analytical statics (example: SPC), data models and report creation.
- BSc of electronics science – preferred, can be material or mechanical engineering or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in the hardware design development or testing arena
- Preferable 2+ years in the field of quality
Specific Knowledge expectation:
- Experienced in manufacturing process or test engineering
- Well familiar with hardware qualification and reliability processes
- Well familiar with quality procedures and tools
- Experience writing data driven reports and working with the data to create reports
- Board design/assembly or semiconductors knowledge and previous experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication (verbal and written), time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Team oriented and good inter-personal skills, ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team
- Comfortable to challenge peers and managers in a healthy and constructive way
- Leadership capabilities
- Detail oriented
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable when dealing with changes
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability, processes oriented
- High awareness for quality and continuous improvement approach