Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Mellanox is looking for an experienced operations engineer for a full time job located in Yokenam offices that will take over 2 main areas of responsibilities.
- Determine new product manufacturing resource requirements, Work with the broader to team to develop, implement and manage detailed new product introduction schedules, plans and budgets
- Coordinate NPI activities, including: quality, supply chain design, product manufacturability & testability, manufacturing cost reduction
- New technologies introduction – work closely with the R&D and PE teams to locate the needed technologies and suppliers to support the requirements
- BS degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Proven and successful track record with multiple new product introduction projects.
- Knowledge and experience in Semi-conductor industry- an advantage
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes; assembly through test
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- A “go-getter” - an intrinsic ability to get things done and deliver results
- Strong leadership and presence