Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
To develop next generation networking devices, we are looking for highly talented
SW/silicon architect to define our next generation host management hardware and firmware
and drive it from idea to reality. The position includes contact with the marketing, software
and silicon design team as well as partners and customers.
The position allows the architect to directly influence our products features, capabilities and create leadership technology advantages.
- B.Sc. Computer Science or EE with honors
- M.Sc. CS or EE - Benefit
- 1-3 years of experience in SW/silicon architecture or silicon design. Outstanding graduates will be considered as well
- Ability to architect optimized hardware software partitioned solution
- Ability to architect and write real-time software
- Ability to study specifications/standards and convert them into implementation requirements
- Understanding of L2/L3 network protocols
- Experience working with PCIe - Benefit
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills
- Fast ramp up, quick learner, high motivation, independent