Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Mellanox Technologies is looking for Product Engineer
The position will have responsibility to support the development and manufacturing of Interconnect products.
- Coordinate new product development from initial design phase to full production release
- Developing programs (software/coding) for production test and characterization
- Developing testing hardware (board design and definition of requirements , thermal solutions)
- Maintaining high quality product deliveries to customer by failure analysis, data analysis and yield analysis/enhancement.
- The candidate will work with Design and Manufacturing Engineering teams to develop the most robust test solution for mass production
- Active involvement with Marketing, and Applications Engineering for debug and customer problem solving
- The candidate will work with process groups to improve or resolve process/product interactions resulting in delays of materials release or yield/quality issues after release
- Qualification and Reliability activities
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with 0-6 years of experience.
Student: Computer science/Electronics Engineer
- Strong problem solving and prioritization ability
- Ability to drive projects to full execution in time
- Strong statistics and data analysis background (JMP)
- Good understanding of circuits
- Good software skills, especially in scripting languages
- Strong presentation , communication skills
- Fast learner