Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Mellanox is looking for a SW Operator to join to Mellanox’s Linux Driver Verification team.
The person will be part of verification team of Linux driver, will closely work with the group and customers, gain deep understanding of Mellanox’ products and technologies.
- Support lab infrastructure and operations
- Develop and maintain a custom automation environment for test handling
- Work with the configuration management, operations, and infrastructure teams to design, develop, and integrate new features and processes into the automation system
- Maintain and enhance continuous integration systems and custom automated testing infrastructure
- Practical Engineer or University degree or graduate of a recognized post-secondary program in software engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience in software development, preferably with Python
- Hands-on attitude required
- Ability to work under pressure within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills
- Lab/IT experience
- Knowledge in Linux and operation systems (RedHat, Ubuntu, Sles, etc…)
- Knowledge in different host architectures (x86, PPC, ARM)
- Knowledge Networking and Virtualization (Ethernet, KVM, SRIOV, Pass-through)