Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Mellanox Technologies is looking for a Linux System and DevOps Engineer to join the IT team at Raanana\Yokneam.
The responsibilities of the new hire include Linux-based and virtualization infrastructure development, management and maintenance, as well as ongoing documentation.
Another scope of responsibility is to lead and implement projects for continues infrastructure improvement and deployments of new systems and automation.
- Very Strong Hands on experience in Linux based platform
- Experienced in Troubleshooting with good problem solving skills
- Hands on experience in Virtualization systems
- Strong experience in Shell Scripting
- Experience with BIND, DHCP, NFS, NIS
- Experienced with network layers
- Good communication skills, project leading skills, team player
- Independant & Creative go-to person
- Good Hebrew and English written and verbal communication skills
- B.Sc. in an engineering field.
- Experience with Heterogeneous environments
- Experience with Windows (Microsoft) based environments (WDS, AD, GPO)
- Experience with GRID solutions, configuration, implantation and maintenance
- Experience in Perl, Python, PHP
- Experience with LDAP, Apache, MySQL/PostgreSQL, mailman, SVN, GIT, Jenkins
- Hands-on Experience with cloud solutions
- Hands-on Experience in creating a 'tailor made' solutions via open source
- Ability to handle several tasks in parallel, effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment